About Us

He's from Washington, she's from Alaska. They met in Utah in 2004 and were married in 2009. They now live in Minnesota and have a precious baby girl, Madeline Jane.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My New Favorite Time of the Day

Lunchtime has become one of my favorite times of the day. Besides the fact that I get to eat (which is a highlight), I also get to see this guy.

(Sean, not the crocodile). Sean got a stellar internship, a lot of which he can do from home. I work only 10 minutes from home, which means I get to spend almost an hour with him every day in the middle of the day. And that just makes me happy.

1 comment:

Alana Tolley said...

Applause! Applause for the beautiful sandwich, applause for the picture of Sean taken in my presence :), Applause for SEAN'S NEW INTERNSHIP (!!!!), Applause for a daily date at home!!

Have a lot of fun, I'm happy for you!